Saturday, November 25, 2006

Trekking..

Once again, My team and I have organised a trekking, for HLP, at Basong Hill in Tutong. Weather was just fantastic, a bit warm, but absolutely picture perfect. For photography that is hehe..

It's a recreational park off the Tutong highway..

Please be sure to register yourselves for a head count..

Before going up the hill, we'd normally have someone to lead the warm-up/ stretching session. Rizal stepped up the plate hehe.

Here he is, before asking how long will it take to complete the trekking..

Here he is, after finding out just how far it goes.. nah I'm just kidding Rizal hahaha..

TEAMBUILDING..

And they're off.. Just follow the marker..

Yup.. just follow it..

Come on Melin..

Yes you've made it this far, another 45 minutes walk to go hehe..

Hj I checking the group

View on the hill..

I keep on seeing this plant along the route markers..

I keep forgetting her name hehe.. her heartrate was off the roof so I told her to stop for a breather.. while I take some shots hehe..

Under the heat of the Sun, they kept on going..

Almost to the mid-point.. The leaning signboard of Basong Hill hehe

Yes, is this Pizza Hut delivery? hehe

The mid-point hut, our final stop before heading back to the carpark.

Enjoying the walk up..

Hil catching his breath, and still manage to take a shot..

Thats about everyone up the hill.. Time to head back down..

Since I have to be the last person to walk down to ensure everyone has made it down, I manage to catch some macro shots, while Rizal is catchin his breath hehe..




The final steps by Rizal..

Everyone got back down safely and after a head count, left the Park..

Interesting arrangement of these 2 pictures hehe..

The last masterpiece before exiting the park..

No comments: