Thursday, November 09, 2006

individual performance yada yada yada.. so they say..

Seems like we're the quality or standards of work has been enhanced again.. or shall I say.. tougher hehehe. I had to attend a mandatory talk about individual performance umm I forgot the last bit. Yes I didn't pay much attention cos it was kinda demotivating. Improve this, work harder, put in more efforts, show your skills.. so they say.. but the idea of increment? how bout a huge bonus? No? hehe



In a bee? Or are we just being patriotic haha..



I came on the dot yet I see many empty seats. Is there something these people know that I don't? haha



And so it begins..



The handout filled with new ideas.. so they say..



Too much to absorb!? hehe Relax..



Lost interest already? Dial 1800-SO-THEY-SAY hehe



"Dear diary, today they told us that we have to be a bit more pro-active and take in more work in the most nicest possible way.. hahaha.. its true!!



Only when it's over you get to see smiles from these ladies hehe. I don't know, I just think the company needs to go deeper and find a way to balance between the new expectations and the staff's compensation?

Afterwork, I dropby to one of my many favourite shops in Brunei, had some arrangements to attend to there..



Duplicate keys anyone? Yea I was bored waiting hehe..



Thats a classic.. $350 anyone? ;-)



I want this cube thingy, but they won't give it to me hahaha.. don't know what it's for though hehe..



One of the many things in my Birthday Wishlist *hint hint*



She saw.. she turned.. I ter-Release shutter hahaha..

Next week maybe they'll be some new toys to play with ;-) Enjoy your day everyone..

No comments: