Monday, November 06, 2006

to improve..

Lastnight, I went to Hali's open house. Food was excellent Ann, good job! Hali, better tie the knot.. fast! haha



After stuffing myself with homemade briyani and beef rendang, I saw Meow, Hali's one and only cat hehe.. and you know me and cats, unseparable. Just look at her big eyes hehe..



But this one was different. Jual mahal brabis! Tempted me even more to catch it..



But everytime I try, it slaps me with it's paw. After a few attempts, it actually scratched me hehe.. 4 scratches to be exact! haha..



It's all good but I'll be back for you!! ;-)

Today, the big boss sent us to go for a scheduled course, "Managing Work" haha.. Like we don't have our plate filled already. Not to say we don't appreciate what we have, but this is probably just another scheme to open our minds up to accept more task.. more "never-ending" task one might say!? hehe



Here's the proof *lol*



From Visions To Goals.. I don't know what's so hard to visualize your goals? The other participants had a hard time figuring out what their goals in life are. I mean, mostly what I got from there was, "..you're still new, give it time and you'll understand..". Makes me wonder though, yes you have years of experience, but you're still where you are in the same position for many, many years, why man why!? Too deep in your comfort zone? I mean, hey, I've had experiences in banking, food & beverage, law and now contracts & procurement. I get my dose of experiences here and there, but I don't wanna be labelled "very experienced", especially to one particular job description. Hell no, thats like sinful.. apakan haha.

What I'm trying to say is, would you wanna be very experienced in just one area, or would like to be experienced in so many areas?



"Typical experience of a person living with purpose". That was the list the other team had to list. While my team had to list "Typical experience of a person living with no purpose". Which one are you?



These are the lists thats almost "accurate" :-)

Tomorrow, the final day of the course. Let's see what I'll get out of it.

It was pouring when I left the Learning Centre, I had this itch on my hand thats telling me to take out me camera, suddenly after the corner, this is what I saw..



Self accident, Im not sure what happened here but luckily there was no other car involved, otherwise we'd surely be reading of it in tomorrow's papers.

This morning on my way up, as always, I love looking at the greens along the highway. Then somewhere along Tutong, this purple leaved tree caught my attention. Makes me wonder, when did this happen!? I pass by this road every working day! hehe..



This tree simply and clearly stoodout from the rest. I had to make a U-turn just to get this shot. Too bad it was raining so I had to take it from the car. I'll try tomorrow morning with the sunrise hehe. Someone please wake me up at 5.45am hehehe..