Thursday, November 23, 2006

surround..

Ever pause and actually see what's all around you when you're at the office? Do you notice that paperclip on the floor? Maybe that "slice" of staple? hehe..

Well today, the aircon was busted at the office and when it got just too hot to do anything, I just had to pause. These are what I got hehe..

Yes, you read it right.. I was doing my appraisal *nyeh*

My desk, all messy with too many references :-P


Our very own coffeebean hehe..

Fresh brewed coffee.. Nyummm..

Our very own Lounge & Bar.. thats not me by the way hehe..

Colours to brighten up the room..



And then I decide to go out for a ciggie..

D joined me, took a shot of her accidentally with the ISO still up but hey, this looks wicked hehe..

Greens, gotta love them greens..

When I returned, they we're still making fresh coffee haha..

Roots of a soil-less plant hehe..

The braids of a pashmina..

Someone brought an interesting cake, colour was weird though for a cake hehe..

Supposedly a man sitting on pipes hehe.. G'night folks..
Wish you all a blissful day tomorrow :-)

No comments: