Wednesday, November 08, 2006

save the forest.. so they say..

Since the sun was just too perfect today, I had to drop by somewhere to get some shots of the day.. and NO not at the purple tree hehehe. That can wait another day. I stopped at the Berakas forestry reserve before going home. First thing that caught my attention were some meaningless signboards. Well to me that is hahaha..



1st I saw Zone D.. ummm.. what!?



My understanding was, no dogs allowed in Zone D? hehe



Then there's Zone C.. umm.. what again!?



Then Zone A.. hey what happened to Zone B?



Then the Rules, at the beach!? Why!? hehehe..

Then I started snapping nature..



Riding waves.. but he just end up waiting hehe.. sorry dude, no 10 feet waves in Brunei hehehe..



Huts to watch the sunset..



An old couple taking a stroll..



A cliff thingy hehe.. hey that's me shadow hehe..



Roots from dry rocks..



Jogger..



The first of the beach front..



Closer..



Even closer but slower..



Closest & slowest..



Played with the shutter and ISO, and this is what I got..



Speechless haha.. I'll leave the commentating to you..







Good night ;-)

No comments: