Friday, November 17, 2006

another open house..

4.30pm.. Should be driving back home but I realise the FD's open house is today. I decide to go because most of my interesting friends will be there, well, more like shutterbug lovers are there haha. Another reason for me to try out my new toys..

Welcome to FD's..

Please sign here and get your free gift hehe..

D200+SB800+LSII & a huge smile hehe..

Sundrop anyone?

Kat likes to pose for me hehe.. rite Kat?

I hope they're not talkin bout work. Poor FD hehe..

Guling Tangan (Rolling Hands haha) to entertain guest.. I nearly typed guess hahaha..

Buffet line is quiet suddenly? Lucky dudes hehe..

Z loves to pose for shutterbugs too hehe..

So does this "shy" boy hehe..

That looks nice in this hot weather..

Eh where did that come from??

Pause for the camera ;-)

Awesome voice from the singer. Band was soothing too..

Then I was kidnapped to another location.. listening to some classic sappy love songs. I nearly cried my eye balls out hehe

This fan was the only clue they gave me on the location..
To be continued.. hehe

No comments: