Sunday, November 26, 2006

a new chapter..

This will be my first wedding journal on my Nikon D80, and the lucky lady to have this treat from me is Heidi, who is finally tying the knot. Congrats! I've known her since hmmm.. 1994? I think. 12 years huh? Man am I getting old hehe.. I've taken over 700 shots and I'll share a small fraction of the photos with everyone :-)


Bouquet of flowers waiting to be held by the bride..

The official photojournalist of the wedding.. David Cheok

David in action..

Azrimah, another old friend.

Reflection off the table.

First look of the bride..

Still getting ready..

Butterflies in her tummy ;-)

Did she make this bouquet?

The symbol of love, in diamonds..

Is he here yet?

Some portraiture shots arranged by David

Last minute fixing the earrings.
Almost time to go.

Rano with his new toy, Canon EOS 400D.


Bride's walk to the pelaminan..

Few of the many pelaminan shots..

Here comes the groom..

Doa for the newly weds..

The traditional basuh kaki of Tutong..

Foot on the parang.

A first look of the newly weds..

Sorry guys, I forgot to lower back the ISO when I took this shot hehe.. but hey, mistakes sometimes turn out great ;-)

Mr Videographer, David, Jason & Rano..

The beginning of a wonderful life..
Congrats Heidi.. Welcome to the club ;-)

No comments: