Friday, November 03, 2006

Should I be myself?

I just remembered!!

Someone asked me, to be myself or to be normal, myself means vain + blabih + umm more blabih. And I answered, yourself, cos that's who you are!

Then the she said the boyfie doesn't like her being herself. I'm like what the..

To me, I think he's just "immuned" with her. Pretty normal these days, especially with technology. Meaning to say, its easy to contact "someone" else for "distractions".hehe. You do the math! :-P

Never shot a picture of my Nikon D80 huh.. Wait ah, lemme see if I have it somewhere.















There.. me new baby.. I just called her "My Nikon". Speaking of which, some people pronounce it like Naikon, some just plain Nekon. I think the latter should sound correct.

Oh Oh I hear thunders! haha No not cos i'm afraid my equipment might get fried.. I wanna get some shots out..

Lemme try.. hehehe..

No comments: