Friday, November 10, 2006

blur..

Hmmm.. been trying to upload a flash file but the size keeps messing up.. help anyone? hehe

Gosh it's so warm tonite! My nose has been sweating since I got back from work. Urgh work, don't even get me started heh. Not that I hate what I'm doin, but for that job category, I should be earning just as much as it's suppose to. Blergh.. I'm not making any sense here hahaha..

Shots.. lets see, what did I froze today. Driving up in the morning, nothing unusual on the highway..



..well maybe if they could shorten this stretch of the highway to make my journey more shorter? haha



One, well it's not really stressful.. no wait.. it is, if your like f***ing late. Just in case you can't see what the sign says, and in the manner I took this shot it shows how bored I am with this sign hehe, it's "REVERSE PARKING", reason being, "..in the event of fire, we suggest you grab any of your belongings, assemble at the assembly points and go home..". Like as if no one's gonna run straight to their car and start flocking off the scene! I'd assume, ASSUME, just an assumption, even if you're reversed parked, the jam's gonna be massive and so at the end, what's the rush!?



Exhibit A, through my shade of course hehe, without the shade, he/she would probably think I'm some random pervert hahaha.. I pity you innocent lil fools for reversing hehe..



Hey, if you can't beat it, join the crowd. Watch it Mr Tree, I'm reversing here hehehe..

As always, nothing much but just a few random shots off my desk hehe.



Number 70 of cutting board made as my mousepad.. wtf am I blabing about!?



My favourite mini metal pail that holds paper clips, bulldog clips, staples and a nail cutter.. yes I'm clean :-P



I always wonder, every time, during my journey on the highway, the clouds and sky on that side is always picture perfect..



This is what you'd normally see as a passenger when I'm on the highway ;-)

And now I'm still wondering how am I gonna upload that flash file hmmm. Think I should take a (ci) break. I have Dot to accompany me.



Mr Dot listening to some chill house tracks, on my spot of the couch! heh..

No comments: