Tuesday, November 07, 2006

conflicts & stress..

Woke up sharp at 6am, showered, shaved me head, put on me gear, warmed up the engine and speed-off like as if I'm chasing the darkness of the night.. wtf haha.. I was actually looking forward to get to that purple tree, but I just needed to make up sometime so I won't be late for my course which starts at 7.30am.

When I reached the vicinity of that purple tree, I turned on my emergency lights. Guys & Girls, remember, when you stop along the highway, please, please always remember to use the left signal when stopping or the emergency lights.



That would be this button, the pyramid of Giza, the Bermuda Triangle, the upside down cone thingy ;-) Since there was so many insanely fast cars, even in the morning at 6.30ish, I had to take the shot in the car, AGAIN. So this was what I got.



I had to stretch to the passenger's seat to get this shot. Just had to include the fog into this picture :-)



This is a more close up shot. I thought by then, the sun would be a bit higher and lit this area but since its quite hilly, I just couldn't wait. So I went on my way..



Just look at those clouds, slowly grouping together to form something in the sky. Any one a cloud-watcher?



Today's topic mostly covers "Conflicts" & "Stress". Think everyone has this everyday hehe.. Don't lie! haha.. Probably the most hatred bit being in the office is when you have a conflict with your own mate. My gawd, I've experienced that.. INSANELY WEIRD SILENT TREATMENT! haha.. Oh well, no loss for me ;-) *middle finger* to me mate, whoever you are tee hee hee.. apakan!?



Competing or Collaborating. Which is you? After answering the multiple choice questions, my answers pointed towards Collaboration.. seriously!? haha I'm quite competitive too but I still give and take, and also consider other people's feelings.. seriously I'm nice.. hehehe



My team was asked to list down "Unmanaged Conflicts". We had quite a list there, flower and peace symbol came separately. PEACE! hehe



In the afternoon we had a "Stress" session. How to manage. How to avoid. Symptoms of Stress. Bla bla bla hehe



We were then shown that 3D illusion picture, where if you look carefully, if the picture moves, you're under stress, and yes yours truly saw moving thingies haha.

Then the 2nd picture came out, more moving thingies.

The 3rd picture came out, oh gawd, the thingies we're everywhere haha.. I'm stressed!? haha no *sarcastic*

After the course, the sky was just breath-taking. My Nikon was low in battery, thought I charged it lastnite, apparently I didn't switch the charger on hahaha.



Seriously love the rays penetrating through the clouds in the afternoon. Absolutely flawless.

Hehehe guess where I stopped next? That's right, if the sky was this perfect, imagine the light at the purple tree. That got me excited haha. On my way back to Bandar along the highway, the purple tree would be on the right hand side of the road, as I passed it, the scenery was just too perfect not to make a U-turn and take some shots. This time I got to get down from the car but VERY VERY carefully.



Finally, my shots outside the car, the purple tree seriously just stood out.





The sun's rays were just too overwhelming..



This was as close as my camera could take me.. maybe next time physically closer to the tree :-)

No comments: