Friday, November 03, 2006

blogging..

Reading blogs here and there.. its interesting to see what people write everyday, just wondering if they actually stumble upon these experiences in life or purposely have the need to find something to write in their blog at the end of the day hehe.. Guess it doesn't matter hehe.. I don't know..

Today my.. *listens*

Ok change topic for a bit, I hear fireworks *raises eyebrow* not the fact that its loud, annoying and mengajuting.. it's the fact that wheneve I set up me camera, there's none. And when I'm lazyin about, I hear it. Just like what I'm hearing now. Maybe that's why photographers normally wait for Independence day or HM's birthday hehe.. But it'll be awesome to capture different fireworks at different places. Well more like different sillouhettes (mind the spelling kekeke) of the horizon with the fireworks bursting, lighting up the sky.

Let me show you what I got so far. Mind you, I'm new at shooting fireworks. So if it's not up to standards then give me time to improve.
































hehe still trying :-)

Ok back to me story..

My officemate, he's a nikon lover too, snapping on a D50. Today he tried out my D80. I just smiled away when he started snapping things in the office. Heard him saying "fantastic!" a few times too hehe. I'll show you one of his best shots.
























nice huh?

Lets see, what else did I get today hehe..
























Flower Foot.. or whatever you wanna call it haha..

Ok it's 6.43pm, wonder If I still have to go any open house? Feeling tired actually. Oh well.. Maybe I'll continue later hehehe..

No comments: