Saturday, January 06, 2007

page 35..

Woke this morning.. well more like lunch time hehehe.. picked up me phone on the table and saw 7 new messages and a few miss calls.. mostly stating.. "page 35 BB". I'm like hmmm.. something intersting perhaps? Discounts on lens and accessories? New camera? hehe..

Showered, shampoo-ed my hair hahaha.. rite.. and when I'm done, went to Millenium at Supasave to have birthday lunch with Shaherol and my Dad who turns ummm how old ah? hehe

Picked up the Brunei Times and start browsing through. "Inda jua ada apa-apa nieee..". So I picked up the BB and at page 35.. there it was, MY SIDE PROFILE.. OH MY GAWD hahaha..

Just a 1/3 page article about photoblogs, the difference etc etc.. hehe oh by the way, boys and gurls, my name is not Khairul as mentioned in the article hehe. A good article by Amirul Azuan, IT whizz I hear.. or was it IT resourcefulness something something hehe.

This afternoon there's gonna be a blogger's thing something something at Emmagoodegg's. When I read the chain mail, it sounds like the red-carpet thingy for movie stars hehe..

Bah I gots tos gos. Hope my suit still fits hehe.. Theme for shutterbugs "Sharp Shooters" hehe. Pakai trench coat with a feathered hat too? hahaha..

Have a great weekend everyone. Drive safe, buckle up..

No comments: