Tuesday, January 09, 2007

bloggers under one roof..

I'm sure most of you have read emmagoodegg's blog regarding the "blogger's vanity fair" at Bijou Bungalow on Saturday afternoon.. eh font suddenly changed!!?? hehe.. I know some of the bloggers that came, but for those I did not get to chat/ intro with.. apologize for my eerr.. something something.. I think hehe..


illegal rave? hehe..

first peek through the door..



Left: Foodsters hehe..
Right: Zee from..?? I'll get back to you on that.. hehe

Left: Playboy sent a bunny to Emma's hehe

Brunei's version of Bonnie & Clyde (1967)


She who bends.. must wear bunny ears.. hehe


Top: Posh Mamas..
Below: Free style Mamas.. hehe..


yes.. and you know why haha..

Thelma & Lousie reaching the cliff.. hehe..
Eh font changed again!?

The beauty of too many flash going at the same time haha..

Left: Rano test run, clinging on to the huge fence..
Right: Peter Parker a.k.a. Spiderman hehe..

Top: The gentle giant of the local cyberworld hehe..

My favourite part of the photo session..
I requested for a personalized photoshoot with the bendy bunny..







I should try this nanti hehe..

Ladies best kept anonymous hehe..


Left: That's not Indian Henna.. hehe
Right: Rano blows at 31 hehe..

Lastly.. our model here doesn't like her pictures taken hehe..
Right: picture taken in the pool with my suit on hehe..
wonder who has that picture?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice ah..

Name said...

lucky the bunny didn't fall in the pool!

the lazy turtle said...

love the pics here, particularly the shots by the pool with all the lights and reflection. :)

Jewelle said...

I like the b/w shot of the boys jumping in the pool. Great shots of the others too.

Unknown said...

what did i say??? no awful picturessss!! DELETE DELETE DELETE. pleaseeee.seriously.please.

Name said...

hahahaha you had to censor my ahem ahem???

Unknown said...

LAWAAAA!! :D I curi ah.. :D PLUS: Can I have the BIG version emailed to me? :)

UcingItam said...

bro, a request from our model, ia minta removekan her pic, depressed ia meliatnya hehe.. but honestly ms model, u look gorgeous wat.. hehe

the bald said...

Thanks everyone.. still learning everyday..

Deelyte.. lawa jua tu the picture.. semua org cakap lawa hehehe..

black diamonds.. yea censored eh.. kids will go GAGA karang.. kecarian their MILF.. i mean MILK hehehe..

Maurina.. I'll send them to you once I have a faster connection..

Unknown said...

delete delete delete!!