Sunday, February 17, 2008

2008 begins..

As most of you know.. I rarely speak out in words hehe.. so this is a bit of a surprise *tadaa*

I know this is too early to think for 2009, but for us wedding photogs.. it's never early.. as most of you have already seen my booking calendar.. I'm like uh running out of free dates for myself haha..
That is why I'm considering to shoot less weddings in 2009. Yes you read that right hehe..

David, Mizi, Dedy and myself have opened up a place called Pictureworkz Studio, its appointment basis only. I'm starting to like studio sessions as those who had approached me wants a different theme/mood of themselves in their pictures. Mostly because of this post. Stay tuned for more studio sessions galleries by bald :-)

Well.. again like I said.. we'll see hehe.. for now enjoy my "pauses"..

No comments: