Wednesday, October 18, 2006

the beginning..

Well.. here we go. The beginning of a something something..? Took me sometime to think, should I or should I not start a blog? Positive feedbacks tend to fill my jar, so hey why not? I don't normally read blogs, I'm not sure why hehe..

Oh oh.. my new toy is on it's way. Serious can't wait. I've been craving since hmmm over a month now? Everyday endlessly thinkin of it. Don't you just hate that feelin? And it's limited stock. Took me sometime to decide on it too but in the end.. I made up my mind. Soooo.. Just gotta wait and see heh heh..

Another funny thing is, when you've actually made up your mind, it's unavailable! How ironic is that!!?? hehe


I'm not sure what else to put in here. What am I missing? Pictures? Sappy love songs? Dirty lame jokes? You tell me hehe..

Oh by the way.. I'm used to this alignment when I'm doin something unformal hehe

*add picture here

Hmm.. 5 mins have passed, waiting for the page that loads the pictures. Is this normal?

Tick tock tick tock..
danggg.. connection time out!!??

Oh by the way, I'm getting wifi from me neighbours for free hehe. Sometimes got, sometimes no have haha..

I'll try loading later..

Chao ;-)

No comments: