Sunday, November 12, 2006

last hours of being just 28..

Started my day yesterday, with a bright sunny day. Very nice day indeed.



1st stop, I went to Matadoe with my girlfriend ;-) We had brunch there. For those who has never been there, its at Mata-Mata area, near Mamih. It has this very Spanish ambient. Very espanyol.. Olee!









I like this policy about smoking at Matadoe. Apparently an Idiot couple chose not to follow this policy. It clearly says, please ask the people beside you if they would mind, before smoking. They ignore this and smoked away.



Soooo I gave an ANGRY BULL look, [I was feeling very espanyol haha] towards the both of them, indirectly saying, "if you don't put that out, I'm gonna punch your nose, specifically your nose". Hehe yes I was that annoyed LOL. Oh and not long after, they put their ciggies out, ate their food and left immediately hahaha. Conquest! wtf! hehe




There's a Dance Alley somewhere near Matadoe. It says alley and not class so.. hehehe no comment!

Went home to visit Ningning. She's sick again. Well, more like she has an open wound near her leg. Waiting for it to dry up, then the vet can stitch it up. Some nature shots at home..







After 2 months of not visiting to the Mall hehe.. I'm not sure why too, we decided to pay a visit. Oh that was just because I had to go to Deejay to send my n70 for repairs. My LCD kaputs. So yea, we decided to pay the Mall a visit hehe.. WHATEVER





1st stop was at Jenny's Comtrend. Think it's just a few shops beside that big expensive gym hehe. A must stop and look/buy store for women who are into bags haha.. LV, Gucci, Prada, Fendi & lots more.. Check it out!



BAGS!!



MORE BAGS!!



AARRGGHHHH MORE BAGS!!!! hehehe..





This crazy white haired toy caught my attention. Don't know how much that cost tho hehe.



Feng shui kitties for luck. They should be inviting than waving don't you think? hehe



This is Jenny, young, single and successful. When are you gonna get married Jen!? hehe

Charles & Keith. What's interesting about it is the fact that they come up with new shoes for women every other month. What about men? We have need too haha



These 2 ladies, they came with my cousin Jeff when I was taking the shot above. Remember, one of you should start dating him when I bump into you guys again ;-)



I noticed the lady, trying on the slipper, brought a camera bag, and I couldn't resist not peeking at her "equipment" (there's a story bout this word hehe). It was a Canon Rebel XT a.k.a 350D 18-55mm. When I was checking out her "equipment", I noticed she had most of her settings on manual. Interesting. She told me, what's the point of getting an SLR when you want to go auto. She has a point there, but, if you're shooting fast moving people or events, you'd be missing out on a lot of things. I didn't catch her name, so if you happen to be reading this, join us for a few outings. It'll be nice to see what you see when you pause :-)

iWalk, more shoes for woman! tsk tsk tsk.. speaks for itself haha..









$20ish boots.. Seriously





Paris Hilton got her shades here..







We watched "The Covenant" at 3.40pm, it was a good movie. Very Underworld+Matrix+Something Something.. Very original I might add. Go watch it..



We had an early dinner at McD, finally get to try out the Flipover Grilled chicken.. Not bad ;-)



I think this is the best shot of the Mall for me. I've seen this angle somewhere, Devin Kho's perhaps, in B&W.



Lastnite, sometime just before midnight, we went to CB Gadong to meet up with Yus and Ilya for drinks. Ilya is Yus' long lost girlfriend hehehe. Surprisingly, I manage to find a good parking spot on my first attempt entering centrepoint *phew* hehe. You know how bitchy it is getting a Parking at Gadong on Saturdays. What's up with that!? hehe..



2nd time around, I've ordered Mocha, because it has the least amount of coffee in it.. so they say hehe..



Waiting here for a few minutes, I noticed 2 blended drinks in front of me, looking left and right, there was no one waiting for their drinks. A few seconds later, the CB staff told me those are mine. Blended!? I didn't specifically say blended. I asked for Mocca. See why I prefer CB Bandar, I prone to these kinda lil problems at CB Gadong.. pfft..



A slice of applepie, its alright, not WOW enough for me ;-)



These busciuts cost $1 per piece, and umm no comment hehe..



A CCTV in the corner, coffee theives perhaps? haha



One of my may fav drinks. ESPRIT, if you reading this, think it's time to sponsor me for advertising hahaha



Now this really caught my attention, its an aircon duct. Really? haha its atually that power socket that caught my attention. If you run out of wall sockets, don't be sad, look up and hook it up there hahaha..



Yus checking out the chick with his hidden eyes LOL



This is Yus's girlfriend, Ilya hehe



Ah yes, poor lil Sony, with the Lomo lense attached hehe.. one of those experimental days..



Sulhi, also famously known as Muna. Reason being hehe.. Ask him if you bump into him. One very chill out dude



My Girlfriend.. hehe.. guess where?



Ilya and boyfriend stopped somewhere for some shots.



Those white lines you see, those are headlights from 2 cars. No they weren't going at the speed of light. Slowed down the shutter speed to get this effect hehe. One the left side of the picture, There was a car that passed by, but due to the brightness of the road, I was unable to catch the brakelights. Next time ;-)



I forgot what these flowers are called, wanted to count all of them but I stopped at 1305. Hey it was midnight and I was tired hehe



Now guess where can you find this castle?



A different angle. Got the answer?



Here, maybe through the mirror? No? hehehe



Would these help? Unless you don't know what these are too hehe



Maybe these ladies can help you find the answer, no? Lady shutterbugs.



Hehe.. we were at Empire LOL.. WOW!! haha

No comments: